Who I am
My name is Brando Javier. I live in New York, and I support myself by making cigolò.
My stories are born from the confidences that my clients make to me in bed.
Women, daughters, wives, divorced wives, widows, and lovers of billionaires from all over the planet.
Yes, money allows you to overcome every border, even the religious one. Muslims with burqas or evangelists buy me and have sex without any prejudice.
Now I have finished 8 novels. I thought of them as a series to showcase the lifestyles of this untouchable caste.
It is important to know them, because we are entering a historical cycle in which not only will they be the masters of the world - after all, they have always been - but they will want to make clear the first revolution that sees them as revolutionaries and the poor as enemies. They will not be guillotined, but they will have to bow to their masters, without pretensions and hoping only for their magnanimity.
Sex will remain the only key to understanding this historic revolution, and through sex we will discover what awaits us.
Of course, mine is a made-up name.
If I made my name public, I could not continue to work, and I could not tell you the stories that will explain the new era.
With love
Brando Javier
New York, NYC, May 2025
Mi chiamo Brando Javier. Vivo a New York e mi sostengo facendo il cigolò.
I miei racconti nascono dalle confidenze che i miei clienti mi fanno a letto.
Donne, figlie, mogli, mogli divorziate, vedove e amanti di miliardari da tutto il pianeta.
Sì, il denaro permette di superare ogni confine, anche quello religioso. Musulmani con il burqa o evangelisti mi comprano e fanno sesso senza alcun pregiudizio.
Ora ho finito 8 romanzi. Li ho pensati come una serie per mostrare gli stili di vita di questa casta intoccabile.
È importante conoscerli, perché stiamo entrando in un ciclo storico in cui non solo saranno i padroni del mondo – in fondo, lo sono sempre stati – ma vorranno rendere chiara la prima rivoluzione che li vede come rivoluzionari e i poveri come nemici. Non saranno ghigliottinati, ma dovranno inchinarsi ai loro padroni, senza pretese e sperando solo nella loro magnanimità. Il sesso rimarrà l'unica chiave per comprendere questa rivoluzione storica, e attraverso il sesso scopriremo cosa ci aspetta.
Certo, il mio è un nome di fantasia.
Se rendessi pubblico il mio nome, non potrei continuare a lavorare e non potrei raccontarvi le storie che spiegheranno la nuova era.
Con amore
Brando Javier
New York, NYC, Maggio 2025
.jpg)
Comments
Post a Comment